Conference Time: European Congress on Clinical Oncology
Meet fellow cancer researchers, scientists and oncologists at one of the most prestigious international oncology conference this 2019: European Congress on Clinical Oncology (ECCO).
As Europe’s leading congress on clinical oncology and cancer research, ECCO brings together the global cancer community to facilitate the advance of cancer research and cure.
Presentations, panel discussions and interactive sessions at the conference are designed to cover the latest most promising breakthroughs in cancer research, new cancer treatment methods and the challenges and limitations of cancer cure.
The key topics of the oncology conference are, but not limited to:
- Latest breakthroughs in oncology and cancer research
- Immunotherapy: advances and challenges
- Role of biomarkers in cancer care
- Early diagnosis biomarkers
- Lung cancer
- NSSLC: Improving outcomes in advances stages of lung cancer
- New Options to treat Breast Cancer
- Clinical trial design
Read the full details of the presentations and speakers lined up for this year, here.
Why attend the European Congress on Clinical Oncology?
- Oncology expert meetings, oral presentations, poster presentations, one-on one meetings, panel discussions, keynote sessions, exhibitor presentations, sponsor interactions and interactive Q&A sessions
- Meet renowned researchers, key decision makers and experts in the cancer industry
- International platform to present your own cancer research or expertise to a global oncology community
- Build a healthy network will fellow cancer researchers and oncologists
- Scientific program designed to get you updated with the latest advances, innovations and challenges in cancer treatment
Who should attend this Cancer Research and Oncology Conference?
- Surgical Oncologists, Medical Oncologists, Oncology Pathologists, Multidisciplinary Oncology Specialists
- Immune Oncology Pathologists and Nurses
- Cancer researchers in industry and academia
- Cancer Students, Researchers and Scientists
- Cancer Research Cells and Institutions
- Cancer Research Professors and Faculty
- Medical Device Vendors and Companies
- Healthcare policy makers
- Clinical Trial Designers
Scope of Cancer Market and Research:
Cancer cure has come a long way thanks to the research, clinical trials and new technology developed in the field. Yet, it is still the second biggest cause of death- claiming more than 12 million lives every year worldwide.
The complexity, types and stages of cancer, a treatment that might work for one patient doesn’t for another.
Recent breakthroughs in immunotherapy, gene therapy, better biomarkers and new strategies for clinical trials have already shown massive promise.
It’s no secret that a viable treatments for cancer can only be realized with more successful research and funding in the field.
The European Congress on Clinical Oncology aims to enable exactly that. Come join hands with researchers and professional oncologists from around the world.
Visit the official ECCO registration page for more information: https://conferences.spg.ltd/ecco/